Located at the heart of Kierland Commons, The Plaza Lofts is an upscale urban-inspired community featuring 84 luxury condo residences spanning from 1,100 square feet to more than 3,900 square feet. These Scottsdale lofts showcase high-end Wolf, Sub-Zero and Asko appliances; luxury fixtures and finishes, as well as contemporary floor plans that maximize space and views of the surrounding Sonoran Desert, mountains and cities of Scottsdale and Phoenix. Like each of the Kierland lofts inside it, The Plaza Lofts community is well-appointed and includes a long list of amenities:
- key-card building entries and elevators
- private gated parking garage
- private balconies/courtyards
- two community gathering spaces
- state-of-the-art fitness center
- outdoor recreation deck with lush landscaping, fire pits, grilling stations, dining and lounging spaces and a pet area
- on-site concierge services and professional management by CCMC in collaboration with The Plaza Lofts Condominium Association (click here for information about what is included in HOA fees)
Add to that list the fact that residents of these Arizona lofts enjoy the best backyard in town: Kierland Commons, an award-winning Main Street experience that blends life, work and play like nowhere else in the Valley. Home to more than 70 high-end specialty shops and restaurants, as well as highly coveted office space, Kierland Commons has become a best-loved gathering place for locals, visitors and, of course, residents of The Plaza Lofts.
Residents not only enjoy unparalleled access to everything Kierland Commons has to offer, they also receive exclusive room-service partnerships with select restaurants, VIP discount rates at shops and dining locations throughout Kierland Commons, as well as special rates on hotel reservations and golf at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa and Kierland Golf Club, located just across the street.